Versatile Home Additions in Rancho San DiegoSchedule a consultation
Reimagine your living space in style
Our home addition services deliver quality
Lars Room Additions is your local industry leader in residential improvements. We provide our clients with a modern, stylish, and convenient home and room addition in Rancho San Diego and the region, bringing functionality combined with elegance. Through years of dedicated service, we carried out a variety of projects that include sunrooms, master suites, ADUs, bathrooms, kitchens, and bedrooms.
Take a glimpse at our previous projects
Pacific Beach Second Story Addition
Ocean Beach Second Story Addition
Point Loma Whole Home Remodel/Addition
Bay Park Whole Home Remodel/Addition
Point Loma Home Addition & Remodel
Boost the value of your residence with quality home addition
Our room addition services give you many advantages
- Increased square footage for your extended family
- Improved comfort and functionality of your home
- High-grade fixtures and accessories
- Enhanced resale value of your residence
Here’s why you should pick us for your project
Your local authorities for room additions in Rancho San Diego
& technical drafts
& flexible schedule
Sleek & modern
Home addition contractors you can trust
Here’s what our clients have to say
Hiring Lars was one of the best decisions we had ever made! Their team did an amazing job with our kitchen space, and we are so thankful for all the time they dedicated to us. They expanded our existing kitchen and updated the layout to be more practical and suitable for our needs. What we loved the most about them was that we were always included in the process and they had never missed an opportunity to check in and consult with us on the next steps.
With the baby on the way, we’ll surely need some extra space, and Lars Room Additions will be the first people we call!
Kitchen addition, San Diego
Explore our services further
Frequently Asked Questions
Does a room addition pay off?
As a rule of thumb, increasing your overall square footage almost always pays off, as it usually provides for more personal space and greater practicality. However, there are some factors to keep in mind:
- Does your expansion go at the expense of your lot size
- Will your expansion be considered appealing to prospective buyers
Otherwise, expanding your kitchen, adding an extra bedroom, and keeping enough outside living space will definitely add up to the value of your home. To be on the safe side, you should hire trustworthy designers and contractors. This way you’ll make your home addition in Rancho San Diego is worthwhile.
How much value does an extra bedroom add?
An added master suite is usually recommended to homeowners who wish to quickly boost the resale value. How much value it will add will depend on the following factors:
- Size and location of your new build. Loftier, more comfortable suites provide for increased value. Also, the location should be chosen carefully, so that you have enough natural light and privacy.
- Quality of work provided: high-grade workmanship will lead to a better appraisal, if your project includes intricate details and finishing touches.
- Durability of materials used: to ensure lasting value, you shouldn’t cut corners when it comes to types of materials you’ll implement.
- How well does the new room blend in with your home
While it’s not possible to give you the exact numbers, as they might vary from one area to another, it’s best to check with experienced contractors in Rancho San Diego.
What are the benefits of a sunroom addition?
A well-designed sunroom can bring a sense of luxury and comfort to your home. What’s more, it isn’t necessarily too expensive to build in comparison with other room additions. When you carry out a sunroom project, you should receive the following benefits:
- An enclosed space where you can bask in sunlight throughout the year
- More opportunities for hobbies, parties and dining
- Reduced electricity bill
- More space for your indoor plants and pets
- A chance to boost your mood
- Increased resale value of your property
What do I need to ask a room addition contractor before hiring?
You should make sure that your selected contractor is capable of carrying out your room or home addition in Rancho San Diego safely and efficiently. The following questions should give you a better insight into what to expect:
- Are they insured? What type of insurance do they carry?
- Do they have a list of references?
- Do they offer a guarantee for the work they provide?
- How much time does a project approximately take?
- Do they offer paid or free-of-charge in-house consultations?
- Can they show you examples of their previous projects?
Who can I hire for high-grade home additions in Rancho San Diego?
With over 30 years in the business, Lars Room Additions is the industry leader in the broader San Diego area. Our dedicated designers will sit with you until you have approved the plan. We’ll take over from there and handle your project with great care. Our team of seasoned contractors have the necessary know-how and use sophisticated equipment with tried-and-tested methods to bring your concept to life.
There are plenty of ways we can assist you across San Diego, so don’t hesitate to call us if you wish to:
- Construct a new study or playroom for your kids
- Add a summer kitchen or a new dining area
- Implement a luxurious guest bathroom project
- Build a convenient and cosy master bedroom
- Throw family get-togethers in a lofty sunroom
- Create a customized ADU unit for your in-laws
- Double up the square footage with a second story build
Apart from relying on our seasoned contractors in Rancho San Diego and surrounding neighborhoods, our valued clients can count on us for:
- Luxurious room and home additions in College Grove
- In-depth home addition service in Linda Vista
- Detailed residential additions in Lakeside
- Versatile room extension contractors in Serra Mesa
- Efficient home addition services in Tierrasanta
Take your family members on a trip and have a pleasant day at Ramona Valley or go camping in Mission Bay Park, and leave your home extension project to our experts. Call us today to get a free estimate and get your project underway.