Skilled Sunroom Addition Contractors in San Diego, CASchedule a consultation
We bring you added comfort & convenience
Discover value-boosting sunroom addition services
Lars Room Additions is the perfect solution if you’re thinking about creating a space to relax and enjoy the comfort of your San Diego home. Sunrooms are an in-demand addition for homeowners across the area, and with good reason. A sunroom combines functionality and aesthetic appeal to provide you with a multipurpose space you and your family are sure to enjoy using. Contact the favorite sunroom addition company in San Diego today and bring beauty and comfort into your home.
Our results speak for themselves
Clairmont Bathroom & Room Additions
Point Loma Room Additions
How hiring the right sunroom contractors can benefit you
The benefits of expertly done sunroom additions
- Added space and improved comfort
- Ideal space for relaxation or entertainment
- Boosted resale value of your home
- State-of-the-art appliances for your new space
What makes us the favorite sunroom addition company
Our sunroom addition services in San Diego are one of a kind
3D virtual design
Drafting plans &
Top appliances &
Our sunroom additions are loved across San Diego
How our happy customers feel
Hiring Lars was one of the best decisions we had ever made! Their team did an amazing job with our kitchen space, and we are so thankful for all the time they dedicated to us. They expanded our existing kitchen and updated the layout to be more practical and suitable for our needs. What we loved the most about them was that we were always included in the process and they had never missed an opportunity to check in and consult with us on the next steps.
With the baby on the way, we’ll surely need some extra space, and Lars Room Additions will be the first people we call!
Kitchen addition, San Diego
Learn more about our sunroom addition services
Frequently asked questions
What is the point of a sunroom?
A sunroom addition can be used for a whole range of activities. If you’ve been considering adding a sunroom to your San Diego home, try to really think about how you plan to use your new space. Your sunroom could be:
- A convenient dining area: Your sunroom can easily accommodate both a dining table and a cozy seating arrangement, creating a usable and comfortable space for you and your family.
- A fully equipped home office: You can choose to add a table to your sunroom and use the space as a convenient home office. Starting your day with some coffee and nice views from your sunroom is sure to boost your productivity.
- A space for entertainment: If you like to host large dinner parties in your home, your sunroom is a fantastic place to entertain your guest with its ample space, air circulation, and lighting
- A reading nook: Sunrooms are cozy, well-lit, and inspiring spaces ideal for avid readers who love to cuddle up next to a window with a warm cup of tea and their favorite book.
Is adding a sunroom a good investment?
If you hire reliable and experienced sunroom addition contractors in San Diego, you can expect your renovation project to bring you substantial enjoyment and value. Here are some qualities of sunrooms that make them a worthy investment:
- Low maintenance
- Plenty of natural light
- Added home value
At Lars Room Additions, we specialize in planning, designing, and building contemporary sunrooms that bring maximum value to homeowners across the area. If you pick us for your renovation project, we’ll make sure to incorporate top-quality materials and energy-efficient appliances into your addition, ensuring your satisfaction and a great ROI if you decide to sell.
What do you put in a sunroom?
Sunrooms are incredibly versatile spaces that can be used for a wide range of purposes. Some practical and aesthetic sunroom ideas include:
- Cozy seating: While you may think that only wicker furniture belongs in a sunroom, bringing in upholstered seating with plush pillows and stylish throws can create amazing effects. You can also add rugs, tables, and lamps to create the perfect seating area.
- Greenery: Your sunroom can be turned into a beautiful gardening area, too. As a sunroom can be seen as a transitional space between the outdoors and the indoors, it is the perfect place for potted plants and other greenery.
- Decor: For a truly cohesive and modern feel, you can get creative with your sunroom decorations by adding bookshelves, mirrors, vases, framed prints, candles, and other decor options that fit your taste.
- HVAC systems: Although the majority of sunroom addition projects in San Diego don’t include air conditioning or heating systems, that doesn’t mean that you can’t include an energy-efficient comfort system that will enable you to enjoy your new space to the fullest.
Can you build a sunroom on an existing deck?
If you, like many other San Diego homeowners, have a deck in your backyard, you may be wondering if it’s possible to use it as a foundation for a sunroom. The short answer to this question is yes, it is possible to transform a deck into a sunroom and use it as a place to lounge or entertain guests without worrying about poor weather or annoying insects.
However, not all decks are suitable for a sunroom addition, and relying on a reputable company for your renovation project in San Diego is a must if you wish to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls of sunroom construction.
Who’s the leading sunroom addition company in San Diego & the area?
Lars Room Additions is your go-to option if you’re searching for dependable and knowledgeable sunroom addition contractors across the San Diego area. Not only are we known for our stylish and functional sunrooms, but we can also provide you with:
- Industry-leading kitchen addition services
- Premium-quality San Diego master bathroom additions
- The best room additions in the area
- Beautiful and functional suite additions across SD
- Value-boosting second-story additions in the region
- Expertly designed home additions in San Diego & its surroundings